NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Closing date: 25 January 2023
The above positions will become vacant at the Sales Office in Cape Town, reporting to the National Sales Manager, Mr. Brandon Wyatt. The overall purpose of this position is to manage the relationship with the client of the account(s) the incumbent are assigned to.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Management.
- A degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent Computer literacy.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Excel Spreadsheets and reporting (Pivot tables, advance filters, hyperlinks, dashboards etc).
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat in terms of reporting.
- No criminal record.
- Strong planning and organisational skills including good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s Licence is required.
- The incumbent will be expected to travel extensively.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales target.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Establish budgets with the client, principles and the company.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a period with the current Senior Sales Team.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement with customer management.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- Generating letters, reports, presentations and similar documents.
- Supplying reports to principles and clients as and when required.
- Provide general associated assistance to fellow staff members.
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills.
- Goal Setting & Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driven for results.
- Interpersonal skills & Self Development
- Excellent communication and direction skills.
Other personality attributes:
- Strong leadership ability.
It is Company policy that preference is given to existing employees and that the choice is made purely on merit. We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Please forward CVs to George Hayman: George.firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 086 231 5445. Please would all managers ensure that a copy of this mail is distributed amongst all staff that do not have access to e-mail.