1. The Promoter is Namaqua Wines Distribution (Pty) Ltd.
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African Citizens over the age of 18 years
who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer,
member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates
and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled,
directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid
people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
3. This promotional competition is open from 1 September 2018, 12:00am (midnight) and
ends at 12:00am (midnight) on 29 September 2018. Any entries received before or after the
closing date will not be considered.
4. To enter, participants will be required to complete the entry form on the promoter’s
5.1 1x12x3L Namaqua Everyday range per week. (4 prizes in total for duration of
5.2 The Prizes shall be awarded as follows:
5.2.1 On 9 September 2018, 16 September 2018, 22 September 2018 and 29 September 2018
the Promoter shall identify the winner at their discretion.
6. Participants are only eligible for one Prize under the promotional competition.
7. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by
these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute
will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change,
postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition and any prizes (which have not yet
been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason
which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
8. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from disqualified persons will be
9. The organizers will endeavour to contact the prize winners once every day for 3
consecutive working days after their name is drawn and leave a message, if possible to do so,
if the winner cannot be contacted. However, if they cannot be reached and do not respond to
the message within 24 hours of the last message being sent, the person/s will be disqualified
and the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the
10. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and the Promoter is not liable
for any defect in the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize with any other
prize of comparable commercial value.
11. The Promotor will have the prize delivered to one address given by the winner.
Posbus 75, Vredendal, 8160, Wes-Kaap, Suid-Afrika Tel: +27(0)27 213 1080 Faks: +27(0)27 213 3476
Direkteure: GJJ Van Zyl(Voorsitter), P.A.E Colyn, J.H Roux, AP Baard, CJ Brand, IJ De Beer, W.P Viljoen
Namaqua Wines RF (Edms) Bpk, (Reg nr. 2006/018777/07)
12. In the event that the prize/s are/is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable
endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal
13. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its
advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated
companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from
their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a
result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation,
misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
14. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from
participation for any reason whatsoever.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or
prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
16. Neither the Promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant,
advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the
Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or
otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
17. The Promoter will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure
agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules
and the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
18. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such
winner will be deemed to have rejected the prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
19. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.