Namaqua Red Wine Marinade
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Namaqua Cabernet Sauvignon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 garlic cloves(minced)
- 2 tablespoons onion (diced)
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and then pour the mix into a large plastic Ziplock bag.
- Add your steak, chicken or pork to the mixture in the Ziplock bag.
- Refrigerate your marinated meat for 4 to 6 hours, turning the Ziplock bag several times to allow the marinade to settle into the meat.
- Cook the meat according to your preference and discard the rest of the marinade.