Namaqua Redberry Spritzer
- 2-3 strawberries (stems removed and cut into half)
- 4-5 blueberries
- ½ tsp honey
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 parts Namaqua Sweet Red Wine
- 1-part soda water
- Mint for garnish
- In a jug add a few cubes of ice, strawberries and blueberries. Add honey and lime juice and give everything a good mix.
- Add two parts wine to jug and stir again. Top with carbonated soda, add a sprig of mint and enjoy!
- Feel free to change up the ratio of wine to carbonated soda a little. You can always increase the ratio of wine to soda to 3:1
- If you don’t like the taste of honey (though we highly recommend it), you can skip it and use Sprite instead of soda for that added sweetness.