Namaqua Single To Mingle Cocktail
- 2-3 strawberries (stems removed and cut into half)
- ½ tsp honey
- 2 parts Namaqua Extra Lite White Wine
- 1-part pink tonic soda water
- Mint for garnish
- A few cubes of ice
- In a jug add a few cubes of ice, strawberries and mint. Add honey and little pink tonic and give everything a good mix.
- Add two parts wine to jug and stir again. Top with remaining pink tonic, add a sprig of mint and enjoy!
- Feel free to change up the ratio of wine to pink tonic a little. You can always increase the ratio of wine to tonic to 3:1
- If you don’t like the taste of honey (though we highly recommend it), you can skip it and use a sweetener of your choosing.