Namaqua White Wine Sangria
Prep time: 5 mins
- 750ml Namaqua Sweet White Wine
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 oranges (cut into wedges; or 1 cup orange juice)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 2 cups ginger ale or club soda
- Optional: 2 shots of Namaqua Brandy
- Squeeze the juice from the citrus wedges into a jug. Toss in the wedges after removing the seeds, if possible.
- Pour the wine into the jug.
- Add the brandy and orange juice if you’re using them, as well as the sugar.
- Stir very well to ensure that all the sugar is dissolved.
- Chill overnight to marry the flavors.
- Add the ginger ale or club soda just before serving so the sangria retains its sparkle.