Namaqua Wine Marinade recipe
South Africans never need a good reason to braai! Up your braai game with our Namaqua Wine Marinade recipe:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced…
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 1/3 cup Namaqua Dry Red wine
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Heat olive oil in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, cumin, and chilli powder; stir 1 minute. Add wine and simmer 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, and soy sauce and simmer 2 minutes longer. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
Serve and enjoy! Best complemented with a glass of Namaqua Dry Red wine – naturally.