If you like berries and wine, then this will soon be your go-to at-home cocktail. Best of all, you can add as many berries as your heart desires!
- 1 Cup Sweet Red wine
- 2 Cups sparkling water/Sprite
- 1 Cup ice
- 1 Cup frozen berries
- Add the frozen berries to the bottom of the glass and smash them with the back of a spoon.
- Add ice, pour the wine, and then add the sparkling water. Give it a stir, add some ice and enjoy.
- A lovely sundowner that pairs well with brie cheese.
- Cut in half, drizzle with honey and black pepper.