White wine and bright stone fruit combine for this lighter and even more summery take on the classic Sangria.
- 1 Bottle Sweet White wine
- 1 Apple, green
- 1 Lemon, wedges
- Mint leaves
- 1 Peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 Sparkling water
- Squeeze the juice from the citrus wedges into the pitcher. If possible, remove the seeds and toss in the wedges. If you’re using orange juice instead, add it to the pitcher.
- Add Sweet White wine into the pitcher with the fruit, stir very well to ensure that all the ingredients are well mixed.
- If not serving right away, place the pitcher in the fridge. Add the sparkling water and the rest of the ingredients just before serving so that the Sangria retains its sparkle.
- Serve cold and enjoy.